Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Howdy

Hello and welcome to anyone who's stumbled across this blog. A little about me: I'm a 28 year old stay at home mom of an amazing 5 month old. I worked in reality TV production for about 3 years before marrying and settling down and the like. I love movies and film theory and my main hobby is crochet, although I have quite a craft supply stash and can hot glue a thing or two every now and again.

This blog is mainly designed to be a brain dump for me, a place where I can share my thoughts on this and that as well as some simple recipes and things I've made. If anything on here strikes you as interesting and you'd like to talk more about it comment away! You can also email me at huntressdenn(at)gmail(dot)com. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment